We are the Data Controller in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Clients’ personal data are processed for the purpose of providing our services in relocation and recruitment.
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal data from you in the course of delivering our services, such as when you fill out forms we send or in emails. The personal data we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Name and contact information (such as email address, phone number, address)
- Personal data related to e.g., registration, work permit application, insurance information, banking details, etc.
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, location)
- Information about your interests and preferences
- Use of Personal Information
We use the collected personal data to deliver the services you have purchased, communicate with you, manage your requests, and enhance our offerings. Your personal data may also be used to:
- Carry out the services we are commissioned to perform, such as applying for work permits, registration, finding accommodation, schools, employment, opening a Swedish bank account, purchasing Swedish insurance, purchasing a Swedish mobile subscription, etc.
- Administer and manage your account
- Send information about our services and events
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Consent from the Data Subject
Clients consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the purchased services. Clients consent to the collection of personal data when the Client:
- Responds to our forms about personal data and adds personal information about themselves personally
- Registers at our CV-database
- Applies to our events
In above the clients gives their consent through actively ticking a box in our systems that they agree. In some cases the consent could be given through separate email.
The Client also consents to our collection of publicly available information about the Client and compiles them for use within the framework of purchased services.
Clients consent to the collection and processing of personal data as described above in the sections Storage and Transfer, as well as How Long Personal Data is Processed.
Clients have the right to withdraw their consent at any time by contacting the Data Controller using the contact details provided under Section 9. However, exercising this right may mean that the purchased service cannot be completed.
- Storage and Transfer
The personal data collected through the Service are stored and processed within the EU/EEA, such third countries considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection or processed by such providers who have entered into such binding agreements that fully satisfy the legality of transfers to third countries or to other providers where adequate protection measures exist to ensure the rights of the data subjects. For documentation of such protection measures, contact us using the contact details provided in point 9.
- Duration of Data Processing
As long as a Client does not object in writing to the processing of their personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as we consider it necessary considering the above-mentioned purposes.
- Data Protection and Security
- Your Rights
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, correct inaccurate information, restrict the processing of your data, object to the processing, or request the deletion of your data.
- Contact Information
Name: Kristina Lindroos
Address: Östra torggatan 2C, 65224 Karlstad